To reach out to us directly, you can send us an email to: email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the members pages DevJobsBCN Website including content made freely available to the user through it. The use of this website attributes the condition of the user and implies acceptance of all conditions contained in this legal notice, which may be modified. Furthermore, the services offered by the different content of the Website may be governed by specific conditions, which may replace, supplement and amend this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the user before commencing the provision of the service.
3. Access and use of the Website
Through its Web site, DevJobsBCN provides users access and use of different content made available to them.DevJobsBCN reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice the appearance and structure of the web site and the services offered and the General Conditions of access and use the Website.
The user undertakes to use the Website in accordance with applicable law and these General Terms. Specifically, the user agrees not to use the Website for illegal or contrary to the provisions of the General Conditions. The user who violates this obligation to DevJobsBCN is liable for any damages and losses that may arise as a result of that breach.
The user agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents in the express statutory authorization or consent Website, except by DevJobsBCN.
Links to other websites located on this Website are managed by third parties, soDevJobsBCN can not assume any responsibility for any aspect of those websites. The reference to such links to this Web Site obeys informational purposes only and does not imply the existence of any relationship, partnership or agency between BDevJobsBCN those responsible for external websites.
The information 5.1
Who accesses and uses this Website is at your own risk.DevJobsBCN is not responsible for any errors or omissions that could suffer the contents of this website or other content which may be accessed through it. The contents of this page are general in nature and do not constitute the provision of legal services, so this information is insufficient for making personal decisions and / or business by the user. Consequently, DevJobsBCN is not responsible for decisions based on the information provided by the Website or eventually damages arising from actions based solely on such information.
5.2 The quality of service
DevJobsBCN cannot guarantee the absence of viruses, worms or other harmful elements that could damage or alter the computer system. Consequently it is not liable for damages that such elements may cause to yourself or others.
5.3 The availability of the service
Access to the Website requires services and supplies of third parties, including transport via telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond toDevJobsBCN. Therefore access to the website may be suspended, canceled without notice.
DevJobsBCN is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failure or disconnection of telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or termination of access to the Website.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
© 2018 DevJobsBCN. Total or partial reproduction. All rights reserved.
The entire contents of this web site, is understood, but not limited to, texts and articles, images and photographs, signs, combinations of colors, icons, software, links, design, selection, and how to present materials included therein, are the property ofDevJobsBCN or third parties without the user implied assignment none of its exploitation rights recognized by current legislation on intellectual property on them, except those that are strictly necessary for use of the Website.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and other implementing regulations, the Contractor Website you that:
- 7.1 The personal data provided by you through the Website for the provision of any service or use of the Website will be incorporated into the files of the holder, registered in the General Data Protection Register.
- 7.2 The data will be used to provide the requested services and also be used to keep the user informed about new services and contents of the website, attending, if applicable, the preferences that the user has indicated.
You agree to receive these emails, provided they are related to or stated preferences and information services used by the User. The User expressly manifested that any personal data or accessing a third party to enter, modify or delete has the right to do or have the permission of that third party.
- 7.3. Regarding the data provided by users, the Contractor Website states that for data processing adopts all necessary technical and organizational security mandatory in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection.
- 7.4 is for users to update their data. In this sense, users are solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided, not being the Contractor responsible for the inaccuracy of the data users website.
- 7.5. The range of services and products offered through the Web site is directed only to persons over 18 years, so that any person who provides their personal information through the Web site states that have age, prohibiting the release of personal data minors.
- 7.6 The Contractor Website informs the user that may exercise rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In exercising these rights the user you must attach a copy of your ID card or other document that can prove your identity.
- 7.7 The Website Owner reiterates its commitment to respect and absolute confidentiality in the collection and processing of personal data of users stating their commitment not to make unauthorized third parties of personal data transfers.
- 7.8 The Website Owner ensures the privacy and confidentiality of personal data provided by users, taking the proper precautions to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized access and treatment. The security measures referred to are those provided for in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Data Protection was adopted.
However, the Website Owner will not be responsible in any way for any incident arising from an attack or unauthorized access by third parties to the systems, so that it is impossible to detect by the security measures implemented. The Contractor shall not be liable Website where such incident or attack resulting from the lack of diligence of the user.
8. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by Spanish law.